What are the prominent upsides of the D programming language?

starcanopy starcanopy at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 22 03:58:07 UTC 2020

On Monday, 21 September 2020 at 11:04:43 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> Top reasons to use D instead of for example Rust, Julia, Go etc
> :)

Easy meta-programming, ranges, and all the features that support
them, changed my life to the extent that I've concluded that we
must spread Mars' glory to the impoverished and emaciated
programmers who wallow in programming's drudgery. Yes, they will
resist. And yes, they will despise we who bring peace to their
weathered souls. It will be difficult--possibly
insurmountable--yet through great works and many a blog post,
even the most inveterate among them will capitulate to Mars' gift
of productivity, extensibility, and pacification. All hail Mars!