Call to action

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:17:32 UTC 2020

https://wiki.dlang.org/Get_involved

> But from other side, then read forum and see "ah, this this bug, i made
> PR at 2009" and see then it still not merged... may be my language
> barrier prevent me from understand this...

Pinging interested parties on old PRs that are still open would be a
helpful contribution as well! Maybe they get closed, or maybe they get
brought up to speed.

I have 100s of emails from github a day, relating to D. I delete most of
them, because I don't have time to deal with them all. I can also
contribute something to a PR (like a review), and forget about it after
that, never merging. Pinging periodically is useful as a reminder.

-Steve