static map as a type function

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:19:34 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 15:59:51 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> Oh and typeinfo has to be generated eagerly!
> Whereas the current way it works with ctfe is lazy.

Eh, if it is unreferenced except at CTFE the linker can strip it
from the binary (the ctfe functions of course would have to be
marked as discardable/ctfe-only)

I'll try to make a test in library later when I'm free. I'm
barely able to type these emails and chat messages while holding
the baby, lol two-handed typing is more important to programming
than I like to admit.