Your thoughts about IDEs, compilers, IA and software development tools in general

Neto business.mongol2525 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:42:41 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 15:03:37 UTC, Ruby The Roobster
wrote:
> On Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 14:59:00 UTC, Neto wrote:
>> I deleted all the personal questions, IA and blockchain-based
>
> It still asks where we are from. It also asks about our job.
> So, this means it's probably some sort of targeted ads survey.

No it isn't for target ads. I dislike companies like Facebook,
Google, seeling user's data. Would you like some disclaimer about
not using those data for target ads? It's to see developer's
strugles and needs and relate things. So we can visualize things
like "developers in the X-Y range company size are working on a
10 years old code base (that's why there's a backward compability
section) written in C++ and can't migrate to D because the tool Z
only works for C++" or "I'm stuck using this old code editor
because the up-to-date version doesn't support that old code
base". So we have a direction of what could be done.