What are the prominent upsides of the D programming language?

tastyminerals tastyminerals at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 07:32:20 UTC 2020

On Monday, 21 September 2020 at 18:36:20 UTC, data pulverizer
wrote:
> On Monday, 21 September 2020 at 11:04:43 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> [...]
>
> From my experience:
>
> # Rust
>
> [...]

I would also add that Julia is very memory hungry and in some
cases outdoes Java in this regard. I have hard time understanding
why Julia gets so much praise on HN despite such glaring
performance flaws... The only thing I can imagine why ppl wave
performance arguments off is great and growing Julia's ecosystem.