DIP66 - Multiple alias this

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Sun Sep 27 23:53:17 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 27 September 2020 at 23:34:31 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:

> What do you need multi alias this for anyway? Composite
> programming can already do what alias this can do expect
> implicit conversion.
>
> -Alex

Yes, exactly that, creating multiple composites. I know that you
can do it with mixin templates but kind of ugly. So if I have an
implementation, I need a struct with that implementation in it's
pure form and also structs where the implementation is inserted.
Now you have a disconnected implementation and then a base struct
to begin with. So if you want to reuse your code you basically
have to make mixin templates of everything. Was it that solution
you were referring to?