[SAoC] "Druntime for Microcontrollers" project thread

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Wed Sep 30 17:55:48 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 30 September 2020 at 17:40:45 UTC, IGotD- wrote:

> Stupid me, I forgot to compile the druntime with
> --function-sections as well, forget what I said for the moment.

Ok, back from stupidity. With --function-sections and
--data-sections now with the phobos and runtime properly compiled
with those options, I was able to reduce the size. One binary
from about 700KB to 400KB, another binary from about 500KB to
about 320Kb.

Still not microcontroller size but a slight improvement.