Voting for forum posts

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Apr 1 08:24:09 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-31 23:26, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I wonder how difficult it would be to add a voting system for forum
> messages. Votes wouldn't be available in the NNTP interface but would be
> accessible in the Web interface and would allow sorting and filtering by
> votes.

GitHub has a new feature (still in beta), Discussions, which is kind of
like a forum. I don't have much experience with it but it looks like it
supports some form of voting. It also supports two form of discussions:
open ended and questions. A question discussion can be marked as
answered, which is pretty nice.

--
/Jacob Carlborg