Voting for forum posts

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 15:10:38 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 1 April 2021 at 14:59:44 UTC, matheus wrote:

By the way about SO there is another problem, they lock a
topic/question after sometime, and now the most up voted answer
remains as solution.

But what is/was best in one point of time, may not be suitable in
the future, but when looking for the problem, the old solution
will show on top of the search engines.

For me SO popularity may be connected with laziness too.

Where I work I already saw people just copying and pasting source
direct from there, I know that because the language (I'm
foreigner) and the code had English text, so looking over I hit
that site.

Matheus.