Rich text formatting is now available on forum.dlang.org

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 13:41:25 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 3 April 2021 at 12:18:56 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Walter, the DDOC stuff, and especially the $(SCRIPT) part was a
> well done April fools joke ;)

It's such a good one, best one this year for me.

It works so well because it starts and ends truthfully: he
actually implemented a long requested feature, and then only
joked about the syntax. So you're kind of like "the
implementation is a bit iffy, but it can be improved later".

Then when you go back to the post with hindsight, you wonder how
you possibly fell for it.