World needs a safe language

Dylan Graham dylan.graham2000 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 23:25:40 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 10 April 2021 at 20:04:03 UTC, Independent wrote:
> Sorry I dont hate, instead I have lot of respect for the
> community. I was just sharing my thoughts. I wish D gets more
> success in the future. What I felt is that D needs a plan,
> roadmoap, goal and shout it outside to the world and the
> community can help in small pieces. It needs a small makeover.

I'm kind of torn on this.

I'm not sure that anyone really has a long term vision of what D
will be. It's becoming quite a different language from even 10
years ago. It is quite affirming to hear someone say "this is
what X will be in 5 years".

At the same time, D's evolution does feel a bit more organic, as
contributors commit things they feel is beneficial for the
language in a decentralised manner.