Rich text formatting is now available on forum.dlang.org

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Sun Apr 11 21:41:16 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 1 April 2021 at 07:27:38 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> (This post best viewed on
> [forum.dlang.org](https://forum.dlang.org/)!)
>
> Greetings esteemed forum users,
>
> I am delighted to announce that as of today, you can use rich
> text formatting in forum.dlang.org messages.
>
> [...]
>
> Happy DDoc-ing!
>
> — Vladimir

Thank you. Is there a way we can make this information easily
accessible in the forum index? This thread will be buried in time
and I will certainly forget the formatting rules. A nice quick
guide easily accessible at the menu on the left would be nice.