WinDbg

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:45:28 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 13 April 2021 at 18:21:13 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Tuesday, 13 April 2021 at 17:45:58 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

>>> For me, when I try to open I just get an empty window with
>>> app.d in it
>>> https://ibb.co/jbm7zNs
>>>
>>> If I rename it to .cpp it opens, but doesn't work (obviously).
>>>
>>> What am I doing wrong? :(
>>
>> Hmm.. I kind of got it working in the normal version of
>> windbg, but not in the WinDbg Preview version which is what I
>> want. Anyone got that working?
>
> Ok, I'm using the "old" WinDbg for now

**UPDATE**
It was the debugging client and debugger engine that was outdated.

And going to the MS store and doing "update" did *not* update it.
I had to uninstall WinDbg Preview and then install it again to
update it.

The previous version that didn't work was:
Client: 1.0.2007.06001
Engine: 10.0.20153.1000

And the new version that works is:
Client: 1.2103.01004.0