"Wiziz" (Game written in D) - looking for a developer

Flying-Toast game at wiziz.io
Mon Apr 19 20:24:49 UTC 2021

Hi,

One of my first projects in D (and my first big programming
project in general) was this multiplayer browser game:
https://wiziz.io ([source on
GitHub](https://github.com/Flying-Toast/wiziz)), inspired by
[agar.io](https://agar.io), [diep.io](https://diep.io) and other
".io games". I've since moved on to other projects though, and
haven't been working on it much lately.

I'm still holding on to the domain name though, since it gets ~2k
visitors/month and I'm sure if I let it expire then some domain
squatting bot will scoop it up and redirect it to ads/other crap.
So if anyone is interested in contributing/inheriting the
project, I'd be happy to add you to the github repo so
development can continue - I could also write an overview of the
code architecture to make contributing easier. There are some
noob-ish parts of the code where things could be fixed/made
`@safe`r (mostly concurrency parts), but for the most part it's
good.

Would anyone be interested?