WinDbg

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:09:00 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 08:42:37 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> On Monday, 19 April 2021 at 17:12:38 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> [...]
>
> I am not sure how to do this with WinDbg preview. I can only
> add single source files. I added from DRuntime the file
> object.d and from Phobos array.d, but this doesn't help.
>
> [...]

Do you have any prior knowledge of WinDbg? Do you know how to use
it? Because it takes a while getting used to.

I am not experiencing those problems you are experiencing
"unfortunately", so I'm not sure how to help.

Regarding source directories:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/-srcpath---lsrcpath--set-source-path-