Where to look for people for a D project?

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Tue Apr 20 20:58:30 UTC 2021

Here's this project of mine, which is a game engine:

https://github.com/ZILtoid1991/pixelperfectengine

Unfortunately both the project grew to a scope where it's quite
hard to maintain by a single person (especially since I have a
full time job), and became more modular thus easier to maintain
by multiple people. I would like to have at least one tester, but
if there's someone with more capabilities that would be even
better.

I cannot offer much in return, which makes things even harder,
since I cannot just hire someone to do the dirty work for me.
Even if it's really easy to learn the D language after some
experience with any other curly-bracket language, people fear
from new things, especially from having to write multiple
languages onto their resume (which is said to be a bad omen in
Hungary).

I'll post on social media, maybe I'll get some, but I'm also
accepting tips from others.