Please send me your longest DustMite runs!

Berni44 someone at somemail.com
Sat Apr 24 06:49:51 UTC 2021

On Friday, 23 April 2021 at 23:17:41 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> - Was there a bug / program / codebase that took an
> exceptionally long time to reduce with DustMite?

Reducing whole Phobos takes long. I did that several times a year
ago. Took several days. I think, the problem is, that it takes
long until the connections between the modules (imports) are cut.
After these are gone, whole files can be removed. But at that
stage dustmite already tries to remove single lines or parts of
them.