My Framework wishlist For D

bioinfornatics bioinfornatics at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 28 12:47:49 UTC 2021

Firstly my needs it is around data processing and knowledge
extraction so It is no a generalization of the needs. Moreover
some tools/frameworks have an alternative in D (often not enough
mature)

Data computing:
  - job scheduling (yarn from hadoop, celery from python or slurm
from HPC world)
  - data storage at least read and write to parquet file (through
apache arrow lib)
  - Multinode processing such it is done by Ray:
https://docs.ray.io/en/master/
  - Data processing «à la» Pandas/Dask
  - scipy and numpy library
  - a web project generator such it is done with jhipster:
https://www.jhipster.tech/
  - IA library (maybe), if we can store to parquet that imply we
are able to load them from python and run tensorfow, pytorch or
other …

and may others things