[your code here]

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:20:24 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 17:04:20 UTC, Dennis wrote:
> When I first landed on the homepage, I saw the "Sort lines"
> example which scared me off. It looked totally unfamiliar, I
> thought D was more akin to Scala/Haskell than the Java/C-like
> languages I was most familiar with. Only later did I figure out

Haha, yes, maybe it would be better to just showcase a slightly
longer, but well written code example that looks familiar.
Terseness does not make for good programming practice or
understanding.

The examples showcase code I never want to see... ( ;_; )

Like:
```d
  "Starting program".writeln;
```

Or this innocent looking code, by good fortune whoami isn't
malicious:
```
auto result = ["whoami"].execute;
```