You are a stupid programmer, you can't have that

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Mon Aug 9 17:14:54 UTC 2021

On Monday, 9 August 2021 at 16:27:28 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> However, I do know of cases that have gone too far. Like Swift
> eliminating for loops -- that one stung.
>
> -Steve

Is this correct? for loops with classical C syntax are removed
but you can still have for loops over ranges and the x...y syntax
just makes an integer range of your liking. This is similar to
foreach (i; 0 .. 3) in D.

It's just a syntax change and bugs with ranges is probably just
as easy as with the old C syntax.