You are a stupid programmer, you can't have that

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Tue Aug 10 09:03:11 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 08:22:04 UTC, surlymoor wrote:
> On Saturday, 7 August 2021 at 12:15:15 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Those examples don't feel all that insulting; then again, I am
> a stupid programmer. However, something that would sting is
> being deprived of generics because the Elder Gods deemed them
> too confusing.

Indeed, however after years of gatherings at the Eldery
Mountains, a new revelation on the Book of Wisdom has been made
visible on the Old World, an event that is deemed to happen every
few centuries, upon which the Elder Gods have summoned the runes
of generics, and great rejoice has spread throughout the land
with festivities across all villages.

https://go.googlesource.com/proposal/+/refs/heads/master/design/43651-type-parameters.md

https://go2goplay.golang.org/