Using core.reflect to rewrite code

Brian Tiffin btiffin at gnu.org
Thu Aug 12 00:29:01 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 11 August 2021 at 23:58:21 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 23:51:29 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
>> Good evening everyone,
>>
>> before going to bed I have been playing with my new project
>> again.
>
> I've manged to improve the performance of using core.reflect by
> roughly 2x because I realized that class literals created by
> core.reflect don't need "scrubbing".
> Cheers,
>
> Stefan

I'm too new here, and probably speaking out of turn, not at a
level to profit from the core reflections you are working on,
Stefan, but I just want to add a cheering response.  Sounds very
cool, and I look forward to the day I can write some D that takes
advantage.

Well done.  *Even though I'm talking out a hole that doesn't know
anything about the subject matter.*

Have good, make well.