Hello World - Advanced

Kelpalots Techance Network deathix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 06:28:16 UTC 2021

import std.stdio;

     void main() {
         printf-color="red"=("Hello, This New World!") parse;
         printf-color="green"=("What's coooking for Breakfast,
Lunch, and Dinner?") parse;
         printf-color="blue"=("Love you bunches, Perfect
Peace!!!") parse;
     }

I can't get this to run right, and I can't read blurry long list
of commands for DMD, so I need help remembering how to make a
file; somewhere; that will run into the terminal with these
specific programming variations and variables.

I want it to:
1. print in colors
2. print 3 phrases
3. parse each phrase to the next line below.

It has problems with:
1. printing in color
2. printing three phrases without running into each other and
being hard to read.
3. parsing to the next line down below.

And won't compile right at all without throwing errors.

Shall I find a way to render to file, and ignore errors? then see
if it runs still?

Also I am not very new to D programming language. I use it for a
top sekrit reality application rather than what I want to get
into for the programming apps on the android OS [which I don't
know what I'm doing with yet, and want to learn more about how to
do so]. or programs and apps for windows and definitely linux.
Although I would have to back up everything to my external to get
the linux distro I want on my geek+. I just love ncursors
programming though.

Also this hello world is my real programming to my hello world as
a [computer] person. I kept saying it while trapped in some guy's
house. :P

I am using Visual Studio and rendering using powershell and DMD
directly in the folder.

I also use Tabnine, but it doesn't seem interesting. Unlike the
last time I used it...

I also use whacky science programming for d programming, and came
from a lifetime above covid19 reality lifetime. Groundzero.

Thanks for all your help, much appreciated. Let me know if I just
need to feed DMD more money for different reasons. :P