Hello World - Advanced

Kelpalots Techance Network deathix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 07:40:07 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 26 August 2021 at 06:53:57 UTC, Kelpalots Techance
Network wrote:
> On Thursday, 26 August 2021 at 06:44:04 UTC, Kelpalots Techance
> Network wrote:
>>     [...]
>
> So this time it complained, after fixing farse, purse, and
> parse up with just plain ol' parse, because parse guys came by
> all hoover like and made more parses happen, because we ran out
> of "parse" and had to get creative. they also do this for
> halt's. So I don't like that it red out's my extra halts. :P I
> thought it could be infectious files if it didn't halt virus
> infections with extra halts the programming didn't need. But
> that is way advanced, and I'm good about halts after TreeServ
> needed all the programming languages to make him because I ran
> out of things like halts. lol Again whacky science to
> programming languages. I thought D programming language was
> pretty whacky science anyways in my lifetime, and suddenly
> jumped on board after I ate all the libraries to the wrong
> programming language, as it wasn't interesting. huah. But C
> programmers are whacky science'd out already and dlang didn't
> know they'd ever do that [2014 in my lifetime, groundzero].
>
> [...]

found out my cousin and her little buddies fucked up dlang for
everyone, because Kelpalots can get a job and make money, and we
don't want that. Now I know why it doesn't parse simply put, or
color simply put. What a dumb POS. even better, it's a pile of
rubble, because POS machines are superior to them.