Help in reviewing druntime PR

Stanislav Blinov stanislav.blinov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 09:47:10 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 9 December 2021 at 09:13:57 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> If anyone has druntime + dmd + how context pointers work
> expertise, could you please help with reviewing this PR:
> https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/3638 ?
>
> Thank you,
> RazvanN

Like that even? oO I figured we'd just wait for @kinke to take a
closer look :D

...I mean, it looks like this would have to be ported into Phobos
as well, seeing as there's still this weird code duplication for
those symbols going on. Though I would rather see those things
removed from Phobos and aliased into core, deprecated, then
deleted for good.

But I could add the Phobos change too if there's more eyes there.