[OT] C# can do all the interpolated strings now

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 03:59:52 UTC 2021

On Friday, 10 December 2021 at 02:32:32 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> I guess then it comes down to which brain you have. My brain
> does not see the immediate correlation between disjoint string
> placeholders and parameter values. I have to look back and
> forth, especially with long SQL statements, counting question
> marks (often times some values are in the SQL string and not
> parameters).
>
> To each his own, and fortunately, we can have both ways!
>
> -Steve

but if there were only one way, it would not matter which brain
we had, as it would be doing exactly the same thing.

with both ways, it's even worse, as your brain, and mine, now
need to know how to do both.

In the end, what is really achieved? -> Just added complexity.