Worst ideas/features in programming languages?

Igor stojkovic.igor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:14:50 UTC 2021

On Monday, 11 October 2021 at 15:59:10 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> * Worst features implemented in a non-toy language
> * Worst features (in your opinion) in D

I am a bit late to this party :) but after reading all 29 pages
of it I would say most of it is said except this one thing:

I hate language constructs that go in opposite order from my
thoughts making me type something then having to navigate back to
add another thing. Best example for this is casting in any
language. I always have to write cast operator before the thing I
am casting yet in my head I never think "then I need to cast to
int the variable X that I want to add". I think more like "Then I
need to add variable X but I have to cast it to int".