Proof of concept for v2 - NO duplication, NO `static if` hell, NO difficulty with interoperability

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Fri Dec 31 01:48:58 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 30 December 2021 at 23:51:30 UTC, Manu wrote:

You should insist that `Walter` to try it, he will feel really
fragrant.
Right now ,I can't write a program without `...`,So,I hope d can
also owns `...`.
Besides, your work is almost finished, only the last edge case ,
plus persuasion `walter`. It would be a pity if you don't have it
done.
`...` is a very powerful feature.It is very important in the
competition between D and `C++`.