Lazy formatting

Paolo Invernizzi paolo.invernizzi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:08:39 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 20:03:18 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 2/2/21 2:50 PM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 18:50:00 UTC, Steven
>> Schveighoffer wrote:

>>> That's a prime example of what a phobos v2 would allow. No
>>> code breakage, and provides a saner interface for future
>>> projects.
>>>

>> I underline that adding a new better method, is not a breakage
>>

> Adding @nogc to a method that's overridable that was previously
> not @nogc is breakage. That's the point of the folks in that
> review.
>
> -Steve

I agree with you, that's why I simply suggested to _add_ a new
better method, and pointed also to precedents for that practise
in Phobos ...

But despite that, the point is NOT having a policy for such
common improvements, and that why there was a call to authority