GSOC Application

RazvanN razvan.nitu1305 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:03:21 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

We are currently working on applying to GSOC [0]. The deadline is
the 19th of February and we need to get all the paperwork done by
then. One of the most important factors in accepting or rejecting
an application is the project ideas page. As such, it is critical
that our projects follow the description guidelines.

I have noticed that some of you folks have already started to
propose project ideas on the "projects" repo [1] (thank you very
much!). For everyone that has done so or plans on proposing a new
idea, please follow the guidelines here [2] and make sure that
you have added the gsoc2021 label otherwise your project will not
be visible to students once they access the projects link on the
GSOC page [3].

Cheers,
RazvanN

[0] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/