Windows bindings

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 01:15:30 UTC 2021

On 2/12/21 7:32 PM, Rumbu wrote:
> I recently started a new project for Windows bindings [1] based on
> metadata generated by Windows Metadata Project [2].

> I succesfully managed to implement a winmd reader in D (it works also
> with any DLL file containing CLI metadata) and generated the first
> bindings [3]

This is amazing! I hope it works out well, I don't usually program with
Windows.

Are there docs in the metadata that can be prepended to the bindings so
DDoc works?

I wish I could answer your other questions. A good source of information
is to maybe look at the existing windows bindings for a questionable
function, and see what they do.

-Steve