Discussion on static reflection syntax in C++

Guillaume Piolat first.name at spam.org
Tue Feb 23 10:24:26 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 10:14:50 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

> Is this real life

C++ is quickly becoming that annoying legacy langage that no one
likes.
I would be incredibly wary starting a C++ project in 2021 ; in my
exprience literally anything else is a more productive use of
your time.

Even in the audio space which is 95% C++, the top product is
FLStudio, a product that was originally from Delphi.
Friendlier languages lead to friendlier products for some reasons.