Discussion Thread: DIP 1035-- at system Variables--Community Review Round 2

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:14:38 UTC 2021

On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 14:04:45 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> On 26.02.21 13:34, Imperatorn wrote:
>> On Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 09:21:20 UTC, Mike Parker
>> wrote:
>>> This is the discussion thread for the second round of
>>> Community Review of DIP 1035, "@system Variables":
>>>
>>> [...]
>>
>> Well done. Everything in the direction of safety if very
>> important to our company. Great work.
> Feel free to contribute to what is important to you instead of
> unproductively trolling discussion threads you do not care
> about. Thanks.
>
> This is my last post in this subthread.

I don't think you understand the definition of trolling
unfortunately.

Your behavior is just objectively wierd.
You have no idea what I care about.

If there are something happening in you life that make you
socially underperformed or unable to have good manners in
general, direct your last watt of energy towards fixing that
instead instead of writing in the forums. Thanks.