Char enum conversion

Rekel paultjeadriaanse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 20:27:18 UTC 2021

On Friday, 1 January 2021 at 18:27:05 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
>> That would seem very problematic.
>
> I'd have to see a more compelling example in order to agree.
> Using 'A' instead of "A" isn't that convincing.

I meant that in case this was an issue with char when templating
in general, as I'm quite new to it I wasnt sure if that was what
you meant.

I guess making your char into a 1 long string is an ok
workaround, and the scenario's in which you have a char with
names 1 character long are, I guess, limited. Ended up using
[0..1]. Thanks for the explanation.