the typefunction branch is now only fails expected test

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:18:12 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 6 January 2021 at 13:11:59 UTC, sighoya wrote:
> Cool, is there any DIP planned/existing to be talked about?

I am planning to write one.
But first I want to make sure that I am accidentally precluding
my intended follow-up steps.
Namely have typefunctions be usable for most operations you
frequently want to do in meta-programming.
Including adding auto-generated methods to structs, working with
UDAs and so, and so on.
The reason for that is that type functions scale better than
templates.
I am not sure if I will get a one-size-fits-all solution, but I
am having success so far.