Why D is not a popular language?

Ola Fosheim Grostad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:11:00 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 10 January 2021 at 22:33:32 UTC, Max Haughton wrote:
> On Sunday, 10 January 2021 at 22:23:59 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grostad
> wrote:
> string interpolation and named arguments are pretty useful, not
> familiar with the final one.

Everything is useful if you need it, but you cannot both have
success restructuring and adding features at the same time.
Fixing core issues are critically important, other stuff can be
left to experimental compiler branches. Dont merge in more stuff
until the core is solid. I think this is a pretty basic
development strategy.