Only want to say

ddcovery antoniocabreraperez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:48:31 UTC 2021

On Monday, 11 January 2021 at 13:48:06 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> On Monday, 11 January 2021 at 13:43:38 UTC, ddcovery wrote:
>>
>> Seriously?... this is the kind of decisions that makes me
>> doubt about D future.
>
> On the contrary :)
> in/out/body is barely more useful than simply... assert()
> hence it ended up not being used in a meaningful capacity,
> apart from curiosity

post-condition is hard to implement with asserts... basically you
must "wrap" your function to check the result... I find
out(result){ ... } or out(result; condition; message) an example
of how programming theory can be applied to the real world...
this proves (like with invariant implementation) that people
under D (Walter in this case) appreciates this way of thinking to
the point that they incorporate it into language.

And I really appreciate this.