Printing floating points

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:01:03 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 20:45:22 UTC, Bruce Carneal wrote:
> As practicing programmers we live with "shaky ground" every
> day, but I'm hoping we can do better in this case.  It's
> already moving in a good direction.

Yes, the real issue in practice is constantly changing
requirements and evolving software over time.

We don't really have programming languages that support
restructuring/modifying code very well. And well, if you have
lots of "correct" tests, it becomes even more expensive to
change...

So, breaking things up into smaller units with concepts like
actors might be a way to go, perhaps. Dunno.