Discussion Thread: DIP 1036--String Interpolation Tuple Literals--Community Review Round 2

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:33:08 UTC 2021

This is the discussion thread for the second round of Community
Review of DIP 1036, "String Interpolation Tuple Literals":

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/344e00ee2d6683d61ee019d5ef6c1a0646570093/DIPs/DIP1036.md

The review period will end at 11:59 PM ET on February 10, or when
I make a post declaring it complete. Discussion in this thread
may continue beyond that point.

Here in the discussion thread, you are free to discuss anything
and everything related to the DIP. Express your support or
opposition, debate alternatives, argue the merits, etc.

However, if you have any specific feedback on how to improve the
proposal itself, then please post it in the feedback thread. The
feedback thread will be the source for the review summary that I
will write at the end of this review round. I will post a link to
that thread immediately following this post. Just be sure to read
and understand the Reviewer Guidelines before posting there:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/docs/guidelines-reviewers.md

And my blog post on the difference between the Discussion and
Feedback threads:

https://dlang.org/blog/2020/01/26/dip-reviews-discussion-vs-feedback/

Please stay on topic here. I will delete posts that are
completely off-topic.