does D already have too many language features ?

Paul paultjeadriaanse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:27:22 UTC 2021

Teoh, thanks for wiki post, it talks about things I wasn't aware
of. Regardless of implementation however, I believe my criticism
of the current use to remain valid.

On Thursday, 28 January 2021 at 15:58:07 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> I do hope however that the new recruitments can help w the
> DIP-problem. Like, one by one focus and either reject or
> approve, instead of it being discussed to the end of the
> multiverse and staying open.

Do you know of an indication of a timespan for this? I picked up
hints here and there this was a thing but I haven't read about
any specifics.