Discussion Thread: DIP 1036--String Interpolation Tuple Literals--Community Review Round 2

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 12:24:30 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 30 January 2021 at 02:57:59 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> FYI, I was just made aware that this is because the message in
> the feedback thread is about to be deleted. I'm posting my
> reply the same as it was in there.
>
> [...]

In light of the criticism from various people, is there some kind
of "middle ground" solution that could be made? 🤔

Like for example printf and friends, could the DIP somehow either
have some helpers and/or show clear examples on how you would use
interpolation in those cases?

Btw, I want this to pass, so I'm just trying to find a way
forward.