Package and account on code.dlang.org acting weird

Cléber Zavadniak contato+til at cleber.solutions
Sat Jul 3 02:48:24 UTC 2021

Hey, I realized Til package is stuck on 0.2.2. While trying to
login and, somehow, fix it, found that "Looks like you haven't
registered any packages yet".

WEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD!

About the packages/account, it really doesn't seem like I
registered with another e-mail, but for now I'm leaving that
aside... However, about the package version (it should at least
be showing 0.3.0), is there something in the git repository I'm
getting wrong, maybe?

https://code.dlang.org/packages/til/versions

(2021-07-03T02:50:00 - it still shows only 0.2.2).