Flutter engine based ui framework

Виталий Фадеев vital.fadeev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 05:19:16 UTC 2021

https://forum.dlang.org/post/ttjnxqsujbtvtovyhpvz@forum.dlang.org

On Sunday, 12 January 2020 at 14:15:35 UTC, Newbie2019 wrote:
> Flutter engine is written by C++, original for Flutter
> framework based on Dark language.
>
> [...]

> D has native C++ ABI support, is there any one interested to
> implement flutter framework on D language ?

I interest in Flutter on D.

You want Flutter on D ?

I am writing an idea presentation for GUI development for Dlang.
It will be sended to Google. And to Huawei. And to Russian
Skolkovo.

You can help me.
What main features you want ?

Native code  - ideal for smartphones as saves battery power
Memory usage - low memory usage -> low hardware cost. Large cache.
Direct call  - OS, drivers, .so calls from bauty D code without
glue layer.

What features you want ?

There will be a team to work on D Flutter.
I invite you.