Work & D

WH abc at totallyrealdomainname.com
Tue Jul 6 11:27:31 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm a Computer Science student who discovered D a couple of years
ago and has made a couple of projects in D (for instance: [1]).
My summer break is starting soon, so working on open source seems
like a good opportunity to earn some experience (and possibly,
some money?).

I did discover the bug bounty list [2], but I am not by any means
a compiler/language runtime expert and these all seem hard
projects to work on. Are there any simpler projects for me to
start with (e.g. writing documentation/tutorials/examples, fixing
bugs, writing test, etc.) and make a bit of money along the way?

Cheers

[1] https://github.com/w2ptr/exactmath
[2] https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NjI2Njg=