Work & D

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:18:26 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 7 July 2021 at 17:06:53 UTC, WH wrote:
> I think I might start by working on some of the simple issues.
> The dlang project #19 (JNI) also seems very interesting,
> especially for Android projects.

There's a comment in there linking to my code, I actually wrote
it for Android stuff... but I've never done more than hello world
in android myself. It also sometimes useful for other Java
projects.

If you wanna work with it I'm open to helping out. It is a pretty
cool approach

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.jni.html

my docs there have a small example of how nice it can work. I
didn't know that project was there but I wrote me thing in
December 2019 so it probably could close it but there's some
edges where my thing could probably still use more testing etc.