Preview features status?

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:20:36 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 13 July 2021 at 15:51:26 UTC, Tejas wrote:

> Shouldn't this be a bug? Isn't this still ```const -
> non-const```?
> Do you think this is worth filing?

Definitely a bug from usability point. But...

Well, seems like it is just yet another half baked feature
according to this GH issue, also it seems like it was supposed to
be superseded by relevant "in" qualifier for extern(C++) but that
DIP seems to be abandoned as well.

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/12064

> Also, where did you find out how to represent rvalue references
> as parameters? I couldn't find any info on that. Just learned
> that these are available under a preview switch.

Can't find it anywhere in release notes, it was just silently
showed up around Apr 2019.