Shipping rdmd with 64-bit Windows

RazvanN razvan.nitu1305 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:41:14 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 14 July 2021 at 12:56:47 UTC, kinke wrote:
> On Wednesday, 14 July 2021 at 07:49:48 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
>> Is there anything preventing the building of tools on 64-bit
>> Windows?
>
> LDC builds and includes them on Win64 - manually though, but
> it's trivial:
>
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/blob/2ec2fd7814fdb46c617a7ac5bbe76dee0a610aec/.azure-pipelines/6-package.yml#L43-L45

I wanted to make sure that there weren't any other showstoppers
for building the tools on windows 64 bit. Thanks kinke. I already
created a PR to fix this in the tools repo [1]. After it gets
merged, I will also update the installer to automatically build
them.

[1] https://github.com/dlang/tools/pull/439