Enum literals, good? bad? what do you think?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Thu Jul 22 01:12:40 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 21 July 2021 at 21:04:56 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 7/21/2021 12:08 PM, russhy wrote:
>>> And the default constructor,
>>> Why can't it like `C++`: `T t;` That's all.
>>> Many C++ programmers want to have constructors like `C++` as
>>

> It's been discussed many times. It comes up once a year or so.

I really don't understand. Isn't `d` called `pragmatism`?

That's so much a little bit of improvement, d  can attract a
bunch of c++ people, and I don't know `why not to do it`?

Some people say that when using `d`, the friction force is small.
Since this is an advantage, why not `strengthen` it?

For the so-called `consistency`? Are you not against what is
called `consistency`?