Enum literals, good? bad? what do you think?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Thu Jul 22 06:44:05 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 22 July 2021 at 04:37:43 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 7/21/2021 8:47 PM, Mathias LANG wrote:
>> What I meant was that instead of recommending our users to use
and I've never been
> able to communicate how things actually work to them.

Because the forum can not label the post, and We didn't sort out
the `answers and posts`.
So, you answer it `over and over again`.
And You will be asked the same question again and again.

We need to mobilize the community to submit what they think
`excellent and useful` answers and label them for classify.
And specially put in a section of the forum like `Good Answers
and Posts`,
And should add `label` function to the `posts` and `answers` for
the forum.