Enum literals, good? bad? what do you think?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Thu Jul 22 06:56:40 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 22 July 2021 at 06:12:43 UTC, zjh wrote:
> On Thursday, 22 July 2021 at 04:26:45 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 7/21/2021 7:12 PM, zjh wrote:
>>> I am also `experienced ` C++ Programmer,why I don't hurt from
>>> it?

Primary users increase, promote the increase of lib writers,
increase users, and increase lib writers.
Why more users, more people write library, because more people
use, more sense of achievement. More libraries, naturally
increase users.
So the more users, the better.
The more users, the more errors found, the more errors corrected,
the better experience, and the more users.

In this way, it also constitutes a positive cycle.
Therefore, we must pay attention to `primary users`.